Yardi Software Administrator
Corporate | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
Thompson Thrift is seeking a Full-Time Yardi Software Administrator to work closely with operations/accounting to create, modify, and maintain company-wide workflows, best practices, custom reporting, and all other related procedures within Yardi.
As the Yardi Software Administrator, you will be responsible for system administration and implementation of new/ improved processes within the Yardi product line. Additionally, you will serve as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders, ensuring product usage efficiency and effectiveness.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new Yardi modules, and Yardi enhancements.
- Keeps current on all Yardi modules feature updates and system changes to ensure software is understood and utilized to fullest capacity.
- Assist with system upgrades, implementations, integrations and maintenance through validation and testing of proposed resolutions and releases.
- Act as a primary point of contact for end user questions to ensure they are addressed and/ or tickets are submitted to Yardi Client Central.
- Provides timely responses in a professional, customer service-oriented fashion that resolves core, commercial and residential issues as efficiently as possible.
- Manage user and group security access of all Yardi modules.
- Manage any third-party application integration with Yardi suite and coordinate with third party consultants, as needed.
- Work with Training & Development Team to support the development of eLearning content, scheduling of training events, and modifications to current learning programs.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Associates Degree / Relevant Information Technology Certifications.
- 3+ years of Yardi Voyager systems experience.
- 2+ years of Yardi Administration experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or information systems.
- Residential and Commercial property management experience.
- Experience with accounting software or accounting practices.
- Experience designing and creating custom reports using YSR (Yardi Spreadsheet Reporting).
- Previous experience with Yardi Voyager Construction, PayScan / Procure to Pay, advanced budgeting and forecasting modules.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily ‘to positively influence our team members and the community around us.’ As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?