Yardi Reporting & Technical Analyst
Corporate Services | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
Thompson Thrift is seeking a Full-Time Project Engineer to work out of the corporate office in Denver, CO. The Project Engineer will take direction from the Owner's Reps and the Director of Construction and will assist in all necessary activities to achieve a successful project.
As the Project Engineer, you will be responsible for communicating the status of the project schedule and quality to the Owner's Rep, check for uniformity and compliance with the contract documents/plans including but not limited to: room dimensions, exterior colors, fixtures, and finishes. You also will maintain a complete and accurate set of half-size plans at all times, including all addendums and revisions.
Additional Job Functions:
- Report any deficiencies in the work to the onsite personnel and the Owner's Rep in writing.
- Assists in coordination, direction, and scheduling of owner’s vendors and subcontractors.
- Attend construction and draw inspections with construction field personnel.
- Represent and attend all required inspections and then communicates any pertinent information to the Project Manager.
- Generate an incomplete work list on behalf of the owner prior to turnover.
- Participate in the final acceptance walk through with the Project Manager and Property Manager or governing authority for final acceptance of finished units.
- Ensures a successful turnover of keys to property management.
- Assist in punch work completion when required.
- Complete special projects for Owner's Rep and Director of Construction.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Acrobat Professional.
- 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree in Building Construction or Architecture .
- Ability to read and understand construction plans and assemblies.
- Flexible to travel on several overnight trips (up to 50%).
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employees may perform other duties as assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Performance of the required duties will require physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, passenger use of construction personal hoists, ability to climb ladders and negotiate work areas under construction. Performing this job will sometimes require the employee to walk work sites that do not have infrastructure, this includes walking on uneven surfaces, through mud, through ruts, etc. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Performing this job requires the use of hands to finer, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, sit, talk and hear (bells, whistles, etc.), stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employees must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works on-site at the construction work site where the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts; high precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and the risk of electrical shock. The noise in these work environments is usually moderate to very loud.
*May perform other duties as assigned.
Annual Salary*: $70,000 - $80,000/per year
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
* The hourly or salary range is the range Thompson Thrift in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily 'to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?