Corporate | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
Thompson Thrift is seeking to hire a Full-Time Training Coordinator for the corporate office located in Indianapolis, IN. As the Training Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of training programs to support the objectives of the Training & Leadership Development team. You will also assist the human resources and training teams in managing all team member training.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains a database of all training requests, training procedures, and completed projects.
- Manages current Learning Management System (LMS).
- Measures course success with input from participants, trainers, leaders of participants and overall application of materials presented.
- Evaluates best methods to develop and deliver materials plus training programs that meet organizational needs.
- Recommends/delivers appropriate solutions including, but not limited to, specialized internal training, on or off-site vendor delivered courses, seminars, and workshops. Communicates these training solutions/priorities to the Director of Training and Leadership Development on a weekly basis.
- Ensures all projects are timely and in accordance to the budget.
- Facilitates training on various leadership development topics.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping personnel data confidential.
- Complies with all federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A desire to work collaboratively with management will be essential to the success of this position.
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems and Talent Management platforms.
- Verbal and written communication in order to relate well across the organization.
- Ability to work independently and effectively multi-task.
- Knowledge and experience in training development, adult learning theories, program design, presentation skills are needed in this position.
- Comfortable with the use of technology to deliver communications and learning: Microsoft Office products of Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelors Degree (required).
- Previous entry-level HR internship/ experience (preferred).
- Training and education experience (preferred).
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily 'to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?