Service Tech/ Groundskeeper
Residential | Aurora, CO | Part Time
Watermark at Dayton Station, located in Aurora, CO is seeking a Part-Time Maintenance Service Technician/ Groundskeeper to help with the day-to-day maintenance. As the Service Technician/ Groundskeeper, you will focus on a range of maintenance needs including readying apartments for leasing, work orders, small renovation projects, and emergency maintenance.
In this role, you must be able to lift up to 45 lbs regularly, perform corrective, preventative, and emergency maintenance. You will also work to complete tasks in occupied units and common areas., conduct apartment turnover and renovation work to ready apartments for our residents.
Maintenance Skills/Common tasks:
- Replace window screens, garbage disposals, blinds, kitchen and bath fixtures, hardware, and repair and troubleshoot appliances, install and repair cabinets, adjust doors etc.
- Painting of interior and exterior, cabinets, walls, fences, etc.
- Perform light carpentry and drywall repairs, cabinet installs, installing kitchen/ bath fans and medicine cabinets, etc.
- Assist with custodial work in common areas, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning windows, etc.
- Assist with landscape maintenance, and trash hauling as time permits.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in property maintenance, construction or related.
- Valid driver's license in the state of residence required.
- HVAC/ CPO certification preferred.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily 'to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth.
Are you ready to join our team?