Retail Development Internship
Internship | Phoenix, AZ | Internship
Thompson Thrift is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in North America and we are looking for you!
Are you a student looking for experience that helps you grow and expand your horizons?
Do you like a fast paced environment working with cutting-edge technologies?
Do you want to come back from your summer internship and brag to your friends about all of the cool projects and experiences you had?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then we need you! Apply now
Thompson Thrift is looking for sophomore or juniors to join our team for the summer of 2022! As an Intern with Thompson Thrift, you will benefit from hands-on experience, technical and consulting trainings, mentorship opportunities, and developmental programs geared towards growing Thompson Thrift's next generation of leaders. You will also gain exposure to client interactions and project financials. As a valuable addition to our team, you will solve complex problems, assist project managers, and collaborate with partners to produce our clients’ visions for the future built environment.
Successful candidates should possess excellent communication skills, a deep curiosity for retail development challenges, the ability to drive results a positive influence on all team members and proven leadership skills.
- Attend meetings with general contractors.
- Review GC proposals to understand scope and cost.
- Review costs with Director to make sure proforma reflects current information.
- Prepare entitlement and permitting schedules.
- Assist in preparation of entitlement materials.
- Run technical review meetings with consultants.
- Present projects at municipal pre-app meetings.
- Review and confirm impact fees.
- Entering your sophomore or junior year in college
- Previous internship in a related field or industry