Retail Construction Manager
Retail | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
Manage all aspects of retail construction projects from design and budgeting to turn over.
- The essential job functions of the Retail Construction Manager include but are not limited to the following:
- Civil and Architectural Design Review
- Preliminary Construction Schedule
- Hard cost budgets
- Owner’s representative for Construction
- Assist Project Bidding/Award
- Contract Review
- Construction Administration
- Progress Meetings
- Quality Assurance
- Budget & Schedule oversight and Reporting
- Change Order Management
- Punch List
- Acceptance/Delivery of Possession
- Owner Items – Signage & Landlords Work
- Hand-off to Property Management
- Tenant Coordination
- Tenant Plan & Sign Review/Approval
- Coordination & Delivery of Space to Tenant
- Project Reports
- Organize/Maintain Project Files
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required in the area of Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field.
- Five or more years of experience in a Real Estate / retail construction management position.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to relate well across the organization and with clients.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills are needed.
- Knowledge of Real Estate Transactions, Construction and Tenant Coordination
- Computer literate with experience in MS Word, Excel, ProCore, MS Project
- Detail oriented, purpose driven, accountable, sense of urgency and ownership
- Able to set and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment