Regional Maintenance Supervisor
Corporate | Denver, CO | Full Time
Watermark Residential is seeking to hire a Full-Time Regional Maintenance Supervisor to work remotely in Colorado. In this position, you will be working closely with Property Management and our Director of Property Maintenance to manage facilities maintenance activities for assigned locations within a region. You will also work to ensure that the Company objectives are being achieved on all properties within an assigned division.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing maintenance responsibilities in a portfolio of properties.
- Providing direction to Service Managers, Service Technicians, Community leaders.
- Work closely with senior leadership within assigned division to develop action plans for maintenance operations.
- Responsible for all aspects of the delivery of designated project management services, property maintenance and facility services within an assigned division
- Ensure compliance in regards to: company programs, safety programs, OSHA, insurance and licensing programs, all regulatory programs and inspections for an assigned division.
- High school diploma/ GED equivalent required.
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience with all disciplines of onsite maintenance.
- Minimum five years supervisory experience.
- Valid Driver's License in state of residency required.
- Minimum seven years previous experience in all aspects of property maintenance operations, capital projects management, or property renovations operating within a multifamily environment is preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend financial statements, such as profit and loss statements, general ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and building plans.
- Certifications valued in HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and pool services (CPO).
- 50% travel required.
- Ability to make several overnight trips required.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily ‘to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.’ As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our construction teams work in a driven, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?