Retail | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
- Assist Project Construction Managers with all aspects of project management. Assist Retail Construction team with handling project files, paperwork, and other electronic files via ProCore to ensure things are completed timely and consistently.
- Assist with initial budgeting and conceptual design process.
- Update and track project budget and project schedule.
- Track submittals, RFI’s, Change Orders and meeting minutes.
- Assist with production of reports, construction logs, meeting minutes and general project reporting.
- Maintain files and drawings as required in program such as Procore.
- Process vendor invoices.
- Perform site visits to document and observe construction.
- Coordinate lease deliverables with Tenants, tenant coordination will be required in this role.
- Assist Project managers with all aspects of project management.
- Review Change Order requests, solicit pricing and formulate Change Orders for Project Manager review.
- Travel to Job Sites as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Four-year college degree in Building Construction, Construction Management or Architecture.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the construction and real estate industry.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent projects while continuing to meet project deadlines.
- Proficient with reading and understanding construction plans and specifications.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Lease Administration a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in a team based environment.
- Proficient in the use of computer programs such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.), Microsoft Project, Procore, Yardi and Blue Beam.