Corporate | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
Watermark Residential is seeking a Full-Time Project Engineer to work out of the corporate office in Indianapolis, IN. As the Project Engineer, you will work to support our Development Manager on all aspects of development. In this entry-level position, you will take direction from the Development Manager on site plan design, due diligence work with consultants, parking studies, code review, utility coordination, etc.
- Report any deficiencies in the work to the onsite personnel and the Development Manager in writing.
- Attend construction and draw inspections with construction field personnel.
- Represent and attend all required inspections and then communicates any pertinent information to the Development Manager.
- Generate an incomplete work list on behalf of the owner prior to turnover.
- Ensures a successful turnover of keys to property management.
- Assist in punch work completion when required.
- Complete special projects for Development Manager.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Acrobat Professional.
- 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Civil Engineering, Construction, or related.
- Ability to read and understand construction plans and assemblies.
- 1-2 years' experience preferred but not required.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily 'to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?