Product and Operations Specialist- Luxury Leased Homes
Corporate | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
Watermark Residential is seeking a Full-Time Product and Operations Specialist for the Luxury Leased Homes division, to work out of the corporate office in Indianapolis, IN. As the Product and Operations Specialist, you will represent Watermark Residential to establish and orchestrate an intentional “vision” for resident’s complete on-site experience, including arrival sequence, clubhouse, site and model tour, leasing, service request, renewal, departure.
In this position, you will provide input on the design and layout of the units, amenities, and overall property layout. Once established, you will communicate and educate team members to fully understand what the vision is and ensure everyone shares/ is working toward that vision.
This position will specifically focus on the Build to Rent (BTR) / Single Family Rental (SFR) segment of Watermark’s development pipeline.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research, create, direct and manage the intentional “vision” for the overall resident experience across the following three major categories:
- Community Design and Delivery.
- Customer Service/Resident Experience.
- Revenue Generation/Resident Services.
- Works with Design, Construction, Property Management, and Marketing to approve all items related but not limited to the following:
- Project layout and delivery phasing.
- Landscape - hard and softscape.
- Parking – Ratio and distribution.
- Clubhouse design, amenities, features, finishes, and furniture.
- Site amenity packages for each project.
- Courtyards and green space layouts and locations.
- Model unit design, furniture, and staging.
- Unit interiors and upgrade packages.
- Fitness - strategy, goals, equipment, special features, design etc.
- Other focus items as assigned.
- Make and implement operational decisions that achieve resident satisfaction.
- Responsible for the Resident Experience set of Design Requirements are followed for all upcoming projects.
- Implement and oversee research programs such as J. Turner Platform to gauge resident satisfaction, prospect satisfaction, and overall online reputation.
- Research, vet, test, and launch value add service lines and products to enhance overall resident experience, create operational efficiencies and generate additional revenue for Watermark communities (i.e. Renter’s insurance, bulk internet/tv platform, coffee program, vending, parcel delivery etc.).
- Maintain constant knowledge of market conditions and competition in the surrounding communities to better maximize rents while maintaining the intentional “vision”.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 70% travel with potential for overnight trips.
- You will also conduct regular site/property tours of existing properties for market research purposes and data collection.
- Must be able to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Experience working in a team focused environment.
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Focus for process and creating efficiency.
- Intermediate computer skills, including MS Office, and other business- related software.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Five (5) years minimum of one or combination of the following:
- Built for Rent and/or Single-Family Rental property management/operations.
- Multifamily property management / Operations/ Hospitality / Hotel Management.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily ‘to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.’ As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our construction teams work in a driven, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?