Corporate | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
Watermark Residential is seeking to hire a Full-Time Preconstruction Manager for its corporate office located in downtown Indianapolis, IN. In this position, you will support a current Design/ Preconstruction Manager as you train to be responsible for all aspects of the project design, from conceptual phase through complete construction documents. You will also review the plans and direct the design consultants so that an accurate and complete set of construction drawings are ready for contract.
As the Preconstruction Manager, you will work closely with the general contractor (TTC) throughout the design process to ensure we arrive at contract with a construction budget that fits within the constraints of the project proforma.
- Plan Review and Consultant Management.
- Schedule, Data, Document, File creation and organization.
- Lead meetings on Cost, Design, Schedule, Due-Diligence, Constructability, etc.
- Understand all aspects of a project/design to some degree (Civil, Landscape, Arch, Struct, M, E, P).
- Take ownership of tasks and responsibilities.
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture, Development or Construction Management required.
- 3 years' experience working in design, development, construction or estimating.
At Thompson Thrift, we work daily to fulfill our mission "to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.” As a successful development and construction company with 30+ years of experience, we look for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence, and service. Our teams work in a fun, driven, and fast-paced work environment with tremendous room for professional growth. Our full-time employees enjoy a nice benefits package which includes health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?