Residential | Parker, CO | Full Time
Watermark on Twenty Mile, located in Parker, CO is seeking a Full-Time Leasing Consultant to help market and lease the community to potential residents. In this position, you will serve as the go-to team member for helping potential residents find their new home at our luxury community.
Additionally, as the Leasing Consultant you will play an integral role in managing the property by working with existing residents to ensure customer satisfaction. You will also be responsible for providing resident services in a professional and courteous manner, and you will play an integral role in the lease-up and stabilization of the community.
Skills/ Common Tasks:
- Maintain an excellent customer service relationship by adhering to the Watermark Residential standards.
- Greet prospective residents.
- Show model, market ready units and common areas.
- Lease apartments and sell the amenities, products and services of the property to prospects.
- Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages.
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and competition.
- Collect deposit and/or fees associated with move-in.
- Inspect units on a quarterly basis as well as prior to move-in.
- Assist with planning and hosting of resident events.
- Assist residents with the move-out process.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Ability/ willingness to work weekends required.
- 1-2 years' experience working in multifamily property management.
- Yardi and CRM knowledge required.
- Ability to post to Social Media outlets, Facebook, Craigslist and Instagram.
- Outreach marketing experience.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily ‘to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.’ As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our construction teams work in a driven, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?