Internship | Terre Haute, IN | Internship
Thompson Thrift is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in North America and we are looking for you!
Are you a student looking for experience that helps you grow and expand your horizons?
Do you like a fast paced environment working with cutting-edge technologies?
Do you want to come back from your summer internship and brag to your friends about all of the cool projects and experiences you had?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then we need you! Apply now
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
- Update our internal databases with new team member information, including contact details and employment forms
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Junior or senior in an HR related discipline or related discipline
- Member of SHRM student chapter or business related student group