Residential | Fishers, IN | Part Time
The Mark at Fishers District is seeking a Part-Time Housekeeper to help with the overall cleanliness of our brand new, luxury property in Fishers, IN. As the Housekeeper, you will be responsible for overall housekeeping services of the apartment community, and you will work to maintain the clubhouse, office and amenity spaces.
Scheduled hours for this position will be Saturday, Sunday and Monday, with negotiable start/ end times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep the halls, model, office, and amenity spaces clean and orderly.
- Work closely with maintenance for tasks.
- Keep the general spaces clean and tidy.
- Keep staff appraised of cleaning inventory and needs.
- Help clean up spaces and issues as the need arises.
- Maintain cleaning supplies and requests reordering of those supplies in a timely manner.
- Maintain proper stock amounts within budget restraints, keep all MSDS sheets in order, and chemicals properly labeled.
- Immediate pick up of any type of litter from any exterior or common area to maintain tidy appearance.
- One- year previous housekeeping or janitorial experience.
- Must be willing to work weekends.
- Must be able to tour the community, including walking the community and climbing stairs.
- Ability to use standard cleaning equipment consistent with the position.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily ‘to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.’ As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?