Residential | Spring, TX | Full Time
The Magnolia by Watermark, located in Spring, TX is seeking a full-time Groundskeeper to help with the day-to-day property upkeep for our luxury, Class A, 336 unit property. You will primarily focus on property upkeep and general cleanliness of the property.
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings.
- Remove trash from office areas and apartment community perimeter on a daily basis.
- Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including remove trash from vacant apartments (trash outs) prior to make-ready.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager and/or perform assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Assist in the cleaning of available apartments and or models.
- Assist maintenance team with snow removal (If applicable).
- Assist in the troubleshoot/repair of mechanical, carpentry and electrical problems.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Meticulously maintains curb appeal.
- Assist management team with other various tasks required.
- Uphold all company policies, goals, and values.
Valid driver's license in the state of residence required.
Previous porter experience preferred.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily 'to positively impact out team members and the communities we serve.' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?