Residential | Parker, CO | Full Time
Watermark at Twenty Mile, located in Parker, CO is seeking to hire a full time Groundskeeper to be responsible for the overall cleanliness and curb appeal for the community, and to ensure consistency with the established standards of the company. You will also participate in an ongoing community maintenance and improvement plan, as well as support community team performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings.
- Remove trash from office areas and apartment community perimeter on a daily basis.
- Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including remove trash from vacant apartments (trash outs) prior to make-ready.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager and/or perform assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Assist in the cleaning of available apartments and or models.
- Assist maintenance team with snow removal (If applicable).
- Maintaining grounds including but not limited to breezeways, courtyards, grounds, pool area, clubhouse, and dog park area
Physical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work in both outside/ inside environmental and atmospheric conditions
- Physical demands over 60 pounds
- Ability to work with the team to ensure grounds are picked up on a daily basis, that amenity area trash is removed daily, and that any additional jobs are communicated to Manager and Supervisor.
- High school diploma/ GED equivalent required
- Must be able to read service requests
- Must be team oriented
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily 'to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth.
Are you ready to join our team?