Corporate | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
Watermark Residential is seeking a Full-Time Financial Analyst to work out of our corporate office in Indianapolis, IN. As the Financial Analyst, you will work to complete financial analysis for existing/ prospective projects, as well as create comprehensive financing packages for both lenders and prospective investors.
- Assist with project debt and equity financing, including preparation of comprehensive investor and lender financing packages.
- Create financial pro-forma investment models for prospective deals and manage pro-forma models for existing deals.
- Create financial models for various debt and equity structures which includes determining preferred return, IRR hurdles/waterfalls, investor return and equity multiple.
- Assist in the site selection of new multifamily development projects.
- Assist in preparation of Hold/Sell Analysis including direction for assets on potential dispositions or other capital events.
- Participate and provide input in regularly scheduled development meetings.
- Obtain market data for all existing deals and prospective deals.
- Gather market data on a national level pertaining to multi-family housing.
- Create market summary reports to provide to investors in markets where Watermark has an existing deal and/or target markets for Watermark.
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Excel, Office, and Power Point.
- Strong financial modeling background and understanding of key return metrics (experience with real estate equity waterfall structures preferred)
- Ability to operate independently, report in written and verbal formats.
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Finance required.
- 1- 3+ years' experience in real estate financial analysis required.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily ‘to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.’ As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our construction teams work in a driven, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?