Construction | Terre Haute, IN | Full Time
The Executive Assistant will support members of the Thompson Thrift executive team and high-level senior managers and perform a variety of executive assistant responsibilities. A high level of business acumen along with enthusiasm, poise, diplomacy, confidentiality, professionalism, and excellent communication skills are required. An executive assistant with Thompson Thrift will display a team player attitude with the drive and ability to take on additional responsibilities and seek new opportunities and solutions to assist our executives and the growth of our organization.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years of experience in a similar support role.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of an associate’s degree with a bachelor’s preferred in business or related field
- 10 years of experience in a similar high-level support role
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication, proofreading, and editing skills
- Displays honesty, integrity, innovative and strategic thinking, accuracy, timeliness, and tactical excellence
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service to internal management and team members as well as external investors, clients, community leaders, suppliers, and other business partners
- Exceptional knowledge of computers, MS Office Suite 365, and administrative, clerical, and executive procedures. Concur Travel and Expense and Yardi experience preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple priorities simultaneously while maintaining the utmost confidentiality and discretion
- Must be extremely detail oriented with proven success at taking direction from multiple executives and working independently with minimal supervision
- An ability to “think outside the box” and make suggestions and propose solutions on company, office, or policy related matters
- Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to other executive and administrative assistants
- May act as a lead or administrative supervisor as well as provide back-up to other executive assistants and/or office managers.
- Ability and willingness to provide personal assistance as required