Corporate | Terre Haute, IN | Full Time
Thompson Thrift is seeking a Full-Time Executive Assistant for our Terre Haute, IN office to support our executive team and high-level senior managers. As the Executive Assistant, you will possess a variety of responsibilities, and we will rely on your high-level of business acumen to support our team.
As our Executive Assistant, you will bring enthusiasm, poise, diplomacy, confidentiality, professionalism, and excellent communication, as well as display a team player attitude with the drive and ability to take on additional responsibilities. You will also seek new opportunities and solutions to assist our executives and the growth of our organization.
Skill and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication, proofreading, and editing skills
- Displays honesty, integrity, innovative and strategic thinking, accuracy, timeliness, and tactical excellence
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service to internal management and team members as well as external investors, clients, community leaders, suppliers, and other business partners
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple priorities simultaneously while maintaining the utmost confidentiality and discretion
- Must be extremely detail oriented with proven success at taking direction from multiple executives and working independently with minimal supervision
- An ability to “think outside the box” and make suggestions and propose solutions on company, office, or policy related matters
- Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to other executive and administrative assistants
- May act as a lead or administrative supervisor as well as provide back-up to other executive assistants and/or office managers.
- Ability and willingness to provide personal assistance as required
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive incoming calls, take detailed messages, and respond appropriately on executive’s behalf
- Greet visitors and assist them appropriately on executive’s behalf
- Manage scheduling and calendars, book travel, and complete expense reports
- Plan and coordinate meetings, on and off-site events and gatherings which may include preparing agendas and meeting materials, taking minutes, booking conference rooms and venues, catering needs, preparing invitations, and scheduling transportation
- Well versed in professionally writing letters, emails, and memos and responding on behalf of executives
- Experienced in creating reports and presentations and updating, maintaining, and distributing current reports and presentations
- May assist with special projects such as budgeting, market research, interviewing and hiring, as well as social media and corporate responsibility initiatives
Education and Experience
- Minimum of an associate’s degree with a bachelor’s preferred in business or related field.
- 10 years of experience in a similar support role required.
- Exceptional knowledge of computers, MS Office Suite 365, and administrative, clerical, and executive procedures. Concur Travel and Expense and Yardi experience preferred.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily 'to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?