Retail | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
Thompson Thrift is seeking to hire a Full-Time Executive Assistant for the corporate office in Indianapolis, IN. As the Executive Assistant, you will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking meeting minutes, and other organizational tasks. In this position, you will primarily be supporting the Retail Managing Partner, and Senior Vice President, Director of Retail Development Operations.
- Maintaining schedules for executive meetings, events, conferences and making adjustments based on constantly changing priorities and scheduling conflicts.
- Completing executive's electronic expense reports, managing daily calendar appointments and meetings, coordinating and scheduling travel arrangements.
- Serve as Retail administrator for SharePoint, Yardi, Deal Manager, Sites USA and other digital platforms as needed.
- Contribute in increasing office efficiency by supporting both operationally and administratively. This may include clerical tasks, reception back up and other administrative duties.
- Support tasks such as budgeting, expense tracking, invoicing or special projects as assigned.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Some college preferred.
- 3 years' experience in an administrative/executive assistant position required.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily ‘to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.’ As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our construction teams work in a driven, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?