Drawing Control Manager
Corporate | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
Watermark Residential is seeking to hire a Full-time Drawing Control Manager to work out of the corporate office in Indianapolis, IN. As the Drawing Control Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the Watermark standard product prototypes. In this position, you will work closely with the general contractor and property management group to continually improve these specs, floorplans and details.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review plans at each phase to identify general deficiencies, coordination issues between disciplines, conformance to Watermark Standards, accessibility issues, cost and constructability issues, etc.
- Receive proposed revisions from general contractor and/or development team and integrate them into the Watermark standard product prototypes.
- Track said revisions to ensure they have been executed by the design consultants.
- Manage the Watermark prototypes to ensure all of the standard details, dimensions, materials, etc. are included and up to date.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Office, and project management tracking. Some working knowledge in AutoCad.
- Ability to identify a plan deficiency for all design disciplines (Architectural, Structural, MEP, Civil and Landscape).
- Familiarity with accessibility codes.
- Ability to operate independently, report in written and verbal formats.
- Experience working in a team focused environment.
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role required.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Construction Management, Architecture or Related Field).
- Up to 10%
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily 'to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?