Director of Policies and Compliance
Corporate | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
Thompson Thrift Development (TTD) is seeking to hire a Full-Time Director of Policies and Compliance for the corporate office, located in Indianapolis, IN. As the Director of Policies and Compliance, you will provide direct assistance company-wide (including Design, Development, Construction, Corporate Operations, and Property Management) regarding the creation, alignment and auditing of company policies, procedures, checklists, guides, forms, manuals, dashboards and meeting protocols.
Additionally, in this role you will work with available software solutions to systematize Development Compliance Procedures, and to report compliance metrics to senior company leadership and Executive Team on a monthly/ quarterly/ annual cadence.
You will have the support of senior company leadership in auditing and enforcing Development Compliance Procedures, with access to our Director of Training and Leadership Development to coordinate training/ education to teammates on Development Compliance Procedures to ensure compliance.
- Creation, alignment and auditing of company policies, procedures, checklists, guides, forms, manuals, dashboards and meeting protocols.
- Systematizing Development Compliance Procedures and reporting out compliance metrics to the General Counsel and Chief Operating Officer on a monthly, quarterly or annual cadence.
- Work with senior company leadership to draft Development Plan within first thirty (30) days of job commencement.
- You must be organized and analytical, as well as possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Logical and methodical mindset, and capable of speaking truth to power.
- You must be able to create or recommend an Enterprise Resource Program to help track and manage the program.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Real estate development, construction or property management field of study/ experience preferred.
- 2-5 years' experience in similar role required.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily ‘to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.’ As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our construction teams work in a driven, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?