Director of Acquisitions
Retail | Tampa, FL | Full Time
- Assist in the accomplishment of the Company’s annual mixed-use and retail real estate development objectives. Major roles include, but are not limited to, completing financial analysis for prospective projects, site selection for mixed-use and retail projects, and negotiating with landowners and brokers to control strategic land positions in assigned markets.
- Create financial pro-forma investment models for prospective deals and manage pro-forma models for existing deals.
- Lead the market analysis and site selection of new mixed-use and retail development projects in the target markets.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with real estate brokers.
- Participate and provide input in regularly scheduled development meetings.
- Obtain market data for all prospective deals.
- Mixed-use and Retail market data (rent comps, occupancies, new construction, etc.)
- Employment data (major employers, unemployment rate, etc.)
- Demographic data (population, households, household income, traffic counts, etc.)
- Local retail drivers
- Create market summary reports to provide to investors in markets where TTRG has an existing deal and/or target markets for TTRG.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 4-Year Degree and relevant real estate experience.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in real estate development.
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Excel, Office, and Power Point. Argus and Costar experience is preferred.
- Proven experience in market analysis and site selection for mixed-use and retail projects.
- Ability to operate independently, report in written and verbal formats.
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Successful in a team based environment.
- Collaborative team building skills.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Strong attention to detail.