Digital Marketing Manager
Corporate | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
Thompson Thrift is seeking a Full-Time Digital Marketing Manager for its corporate office located in Indianapolis, IN. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for all digital media related platforms for the company including but not limited to social sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram; as well updating and maintaining the Thompson Thrift website and internal digital communication platform.
This position will work with the marketing team to develop digital strategies and attainable goals that align with the organizations initiatives and desire to increase awareness and drive results for Thompson Thrift and its brands through digital mediums.
The Digital Media Manager will work across multiple business units and departments both internally and externally to develop and manage marketing content that is targeted to specific audiences and will include such topics as – acquisition, disposition, new tenant leases, employee successes, recruitment, branding, culture, promotions, events, corporate news, etc.
- Responsible for identifying appropriate social platforms for company and developing the strategy and actions to achieve agreed upon goals.
- Responsible for the execution, performance and reporting of social campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices, competitive activity and other social media leaders to bring early adopter technologies and trends to Thompson Thrift.
- Work with marketing team to execute best-in-class social programs and content in alignment with KPIs and to ensure social media strategies align with branding and messaging objectives.
- Maintain a balanced level of exposure across all business units including multifamily/residential, retail, and construction.
- Work with Marketing Managers to maintain the corporate website with updated content in the form of press releases, stats, new projects, property updates, photography, etc.
- Ensure questions, comments, and inquiries through social or website are handled with educated and thoughtful response.
- Track and report key social media metrics monthly against defined KPIs (follower growth of social platforms, engagement, conversation, amplification and leads across owned channels) to guide and optimize overall social platform strategy.
- Manage the editorial calendar and all online content including the drafting, editing, and scheduling of posts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 or 4 year Degree in Marketing, Digital communication or related field of study.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 4-6 years' related experience required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the field's concepts and principles.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO fundamentals, and principles, content marketing, and social media (techniques, tools, functionality) with a focus on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Ability to interface and manage cross functional internal teams and outside media and advertising agencies.
- Proficient with ADOBE Suite of design software and Microsoft Office Suite (WORD, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiar with CMS systems such as WORDPRESS, and Craft – HTML capabilities a plus but not required.
- Strong ability to integrate information/analysis into actionable verbal and/or written decision frameworks.
- Strong analytic skills. Ability to leverage data, channels, methods and tactics to impact short- and long-term goals.
- Current knowledge of digital ad technology, online ad serving, 3rd party research skills such as ComScore and Google Analytics.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily 'to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth.
Are you ready to join our team?