Digital Marketing Intern
Internship | Indianapolis, IN | Internship
Thompson Thrift is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in North America and we are looking for you!
Are you a student looking for experience that helps you grow and expand your horizons?
Do you like a fast paced environment working with cutting-edge technologies?
Do you want to come back from your summer internship and brag to your friends about all of the cool projects and experiences you had?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then we need you! Apply now!
Overview: Working directly with Digital Marketing Manager to assist with execution of company digital strategy. Responsible for helping drive growth and engagement for all social media platforms. This internship will primarily be focused on working on Thompson Thrift’s B2B online presence. You will be responsible for creating and executing social campaigns including original content creation. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites and video editing software is a plus. You will also assist with production tasks for Thompson Thrift Retail Group.
- Focus on email campaigns and developing email strategies
- Research latest industry trends and best practices to stay up-to-date on digital marketing content developments, including researching industry leaders and competitors
- Assist with tracking and measuring success of digital media campaigns by using reporting and analytics
- Create and curate relevant content for Thompson Thrift and Watermark Residential B2B social channels
- Develop social strategy distribution strategy on a weekly basis to engage target audience
- Assist production team with daily tasks and learn basic graphic design knowledge
- Assist with developing website postings and content
- Work cohesively with other departments to assist with brand recognition
- Assist with managing the Fishers District website
- General industry interest (Real Estate and Multifamily)
- General knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Understands branding guidelines
- Rising Senior in college
- A solid grasp of analytics and reporting
- Basic knowledge of Squarespace
- Seeking a degree in the Marketing realm (Digital Marketing, Communications, Media Studies)
- Located in Indianapolis, IN
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects and tasks at one time
- Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented