Residential | Denver, CO | Full Time
- Manage all aspects of Watermark Projects from purchase agreement up to construction handover, including preliminary design/site planning, due diligence, entitlement and permitting.
The essential job functions of the Development Manager include but are not limited to the following:
Assist VP of Development with Seller and Legal coordination
- Assist with cost sharing agreements
- Prepare at-risks
- Review ALTA survey and plats with legal team
- Prepare entitlement and permitting schedules
- Assist in preparation of entitlement materials
- Run technical review meetings with consultants
- Present projects at municipal pre-app meetings
- Review and confirm impact fees
- Gather and review consultant proposals
- Manage the budget detail for costs in the proforma
- Coordinate Owner comments with the design team and consultants
Internal Team Coordination
- Manage and approve invoices
- Review due diligence reports
- Run internal meetings and track tasks to budget, time
- Produce At-Risk schedules to request dollars to move forward
- Attend meetings with Thompson Thrift Construction
- Work with Owner's Reps and TTC to increase understanding of project scope
- Review TTC proposals to understand scope and cost
- Review costs with Director to make sure proforma reflects current information
Partnership Reports, Organize/Maintain Project Files, Other Duties as Assigned
The following are minimum pre-requisites for the position of Development Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Civil Engineering, Architecture or related field.
- Two or more years of experience in a Residential Project Management position.
- Computer literate with experience in MS Word & Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented, purpose driven.
- Able to set and meet deadlines.