Corporate | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
Watermark Residential is seeking to hire a Full-Time Development Associate to work out of our corporate office in Indianapolis, IN. As the Development Associate, you will assist our Financial Analyst and VP of Acquisitions in all aspects of market research, financial modeling, financing package completion, and any and all other items requested as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Market Research
- Assist Financial Analyst and VP of Acquisitions in researching and documenting rent comparable.
- Research, assimilate and extract key demographic and market data.
- Assist Financial Analyst and VP of Acquisitions in researching and documenting applicable cap rates.
- Research and document real estate taxes, transfer taxes and title fees.
- Proforma Assistance
- Learn pro-forma template and its functions.
- Within first 6 months of employment, be able to complete a new pro-forma from start to finish and circulate to Financial Analyst and VP of Acquisitions.
- Financial and Investor Packages
- Assist Financial Analyst and VP of Acquisitions with preparation of financing packages.
- Assemble marketing materials, key demographic information, etc. needed for package.
- Assist with preparation of investor packages.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in the area of Business or Finance.
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft programs Word, Excel.
- Detail oriented, purpose driven.
- Able to set and meet deadlines.
- Experience in acquisitions, site selection and underwriting preferred.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily ‘to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.’ As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our construction teams work in a driven, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?