Construction Services Administrator
Construction | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time | From $21.00 to $24.00 per hour
About Thompson Thrift
Thompson Thrift is a respected and nationally recognized, full-service development and construction company committed to making a positive impact in the communities we serve. We firmly believe in creating opportunities, improving communities and enhancing lives with every project we develop and build.
CONSTRUCTION SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
The Construction Services Administrator (CSA) provides clerical support to the VP of Construction, Project Executives, Project Managers, Office Project Engineers, and other Construction employees during the progression of construction projects, including project set-up, construction phase and project closeout.
- Reviewing Project Manager/Project Engineer correspondence.
- Making final drafts for signature and complete proper distribution and filing.
- Creating necessary electronic files for new projects.
- Conducting project filing throughout job progress for electronic files.
- Assisting Project Manager/Project Engineer with issuing subcontracts and purchase orders and ensuring contracts returned in a timely manner.
- Updating Vendor Tracker Spreadsheet.
- Acquire and review Subcontractor’s Certificates of Insurance and forward to appropriate party (Insurance and Risk Manager or myCOI).
- Assisting Project Manager/Project Engineer with obtaining/printing project documents and drawings.
- Prepare and manage the Subcontractor Quarterly Evaluation,
- Monitor, review and distribute the daily Manpower report and archive emails.
- Preparing Operations & Maintenance Manuals for each project.
- Coordinate travel for team members of each specific assigned Project
- Assisting with Project Closeout
- Completing Archiving Checklist Inspection
- Finalize O&M Manual. Copy to thumb drive/DVD.
- Create Closeout meeting in Outlook. Monitor attendance.
- Monitor Sub/supplier Report Card. Issue final summary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employees may perform other duties as assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands; and verbal communication. The employee frequently uses a computer keyboard and monitor. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is regularly required to be mobile and the employee occasionally travels both short and long distances via a variety of conveyances. The employee occasionally performs work on-site at construction work sites, office locations, and/or off-site venues. Performing this job will sometimes require the employee to walk work sites that do not have infrastructure, this includes walking on uneven surfaces, through mud, through ruts, etc. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office or remote setting. The noise in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate in an office setting. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally work at construction work sites where the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts, high precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, outside weather conditions, and the risk of electrical shock. The noise in the construction work environment is usually moderate to loud. The employee is required to work in compliance with company safety policies, procedures, and applicable laws.