Assistant Community Manager
Residential | Fayetteville, AR | Full Time
Watermark at Steele Crossing, located in Fayetteville, AR is seeking to hire a Full-Time Assistant Community Manager for its 306 unit luxury, class A property.
As the Assistant Community Manager, you will help to lead and manage daily tasks, as well as help to supervise Leasing Professionals. In this position, you will coordinate with Leasing Professionals to assist with reports, paperwork, and moving in new residents. In the absence of the Property Manager, you may assist in management responsibilities. You will also track the progress of all leasing team members through an ongoing follow-through system.
- Rent Collections & Delinquency
- Lease Renewals
- Leasing Apartments
- Filling in for Property Manager in their absence
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in property management
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) - preferred
- Sales, leasing, and marketing ability
- Must be able to tour the community, including climbing stairs on a regular basis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Conflict resolution
- Flexibility to work weekends, overtime, and in cases of emergency
- Valid driver’s license in the state of residence required
- College diploma preferred
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Yardi/ CRM experience required
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily ‘to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.’ As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?