Corporate | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
Watermark Residential is seeking a Full-Time Administrative Assistant for our corporate office located in Indianapolis, IN, to support Watermark Property Management teams. As the Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for performing/organizing administrative functions, such as completing expense reports, booking travel, performing/organizing all of the administrative activities that facilitate an efficient operation for Watermark Residential.
Essential Job Functions
- Essential job functions of the Administrative Assistant include:
- Provide clerical, administrative and secretarial support for all Watermark Residential Owner’s Representatives when required.
- Assist in report preparation.
- Log, track and prepare information for reporting.
- Upload and file photos.
- Take meeting minutes, type and distribute to the appropriate personnel.
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping and ensure confidentiality of data is maintained.
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings.
- Manage travel arrangements for the various team members when required.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in an Executive Assistant role/ previous office administration.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office software systems (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks while continuing to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily 'to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?