Corporate | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
Watermark Residential is seeking a Full-Time Administrative Assistant for our corporate office located in Indianapolis, IN, to support the Construction and Design team. As the Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for performing/organizing administrative functions, such as completing expense reports, booking travel, printing project plans, etc.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide clerical, administrative and secretarial support for Watermark Residential’s Preconstruction and Construction Administration teams.
- Download, print, scan and file construction documents.
- Assemble and maintain Project Binders.
- Assemble and maintain reports such as the Design Team Dashboard and Budget Progressions
- Process check requests.
- Assist design team with due diligence items such as obtaining flow tests, utility design and cost information, consultant proposals, etc.
- Assist Design managers with Permit application and tracking process.
- Take meeting minutes, type and distribute to the appropriate personnel.
- Ensure electronic filing systems are maintained and current.
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings.
- Manage travel arrangements for the various team members when required.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
Construction and Design Team
- Generating the enumeration of plans
- Generating budget progression spreadsheets
- Printing/Scanning Plans
- Keeping track of Watermark Standards Agenda and taking notes for the meeting
- Uploading of Drawings for permits
- Paying for Permits
- Saving TTC proposals
- Send out plans links and information to external vendors
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in an Executive Assistant role/ previous office administration.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office software systems (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks while continuing to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily 'to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?