Corporate | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
Thompson Thrift is seeking a Full-Time Administrative Assistant for our corporate office located in Indianapolis, IN, to support the Marketing and Human Resources teams. As the Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies, as well as providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, taking notes and transcribing minutes from meetings, create presentations, etc.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative, marketing and office management experience and 2 + years of commercial real estate experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- 2-year degree preferred.
- Familiarity with Marketing Communications (targeted emails, blasts, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be proficient in proofreading.
- Individual needs to be well organized, have the ability to learn quickly and handle multiple tasks and assignments.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily 'to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?