Corporate | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
Watermark Residential is seeking a Full-Time Administrative Assistant for our corporate office located in Indianapolis, IN, to support the Development team. As the Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for performing/organizing administrative functions, such as completing expense reports, booking travel, printing project plans, etc.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide clerical, administrative and secretarial support for Watermark Residential’s Development and Administration teams.
- Take meeting minutes, type and distribute to the appropriate personnel.
- Ensure electronic filing systems are maintained and current.
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings.
- Manage travel arrangements for the various team members when required.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Provide clerical, administrative and secretarial support for Watermark Residential’s regional Development teams.
- Assemble and help maintain key reports for the Development teams.
- Assist in coordination of business travel and expense reports for Development teams.
- Assist in scheduling and coordination of internal and external meetings.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an Executive Assistant role/ previous office administration.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office software systems (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks while continuing to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily 'to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?