Corporate | Terre Haute, IN | Full Time
Thompson Thrift is seeking to hire a Full-Time Accounting Associate for the Terre Haute, IN office. As the Accounting Associate, you will be primarily responsible for entering and managing incoming invoices within guidelines and time frames allotted. You will also be responsible for vendor compliance and will assist with our Retail/Commercial side of accounts payable; processing, coding, & routing large volume of invoices in a timely manner. For this position you must be able to pay attention to detail and be organized while working independently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Completes payments by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Provide assistance to other Accounting Associates as needed.
- Vendor setup, vendor audits, vendor compliance including maintain W-9’s and insurance.
- All other duties as assigned.
- An Associates’ degree in accounting, finance, business management, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years related work experience.
- Work experience in handling high volume Accounts Payable.
- Proficient in Excel and a working knowledge of other Microsoft programs required.
- Yardi accounting software experience preferred.
- Must be able to work independently.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily 'to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?