Construction | Terre Haute, IN | Full Time
Who We Are
Thompson Thrift is a respected and nationally recognized, full-service development and construction company committed to making a positive impact in the communities we serve. We firmly believe in creating opportunities, improving communities and enhancing lives with every project we develop and build.
This position will provide administrative support services to the accounting department for Thompson Thrift Construction. This position is primarily responsible for data entry, filing and document reconcilements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- An Associates’ degree in accounting, finance, business management, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience
- Proficient in Excel and a working knowledge of other Microsoft programs required.
- Timberline / accounting software experience preferred.
- Must have attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Insurance compliance notices
- Assist Cost Analysts in lien waiver tracking
- Record and mail payments to vendors
- Create and update spreadsheets
- Schedule monthly meetings
- Audit subcontractor suppliers
- Maintain files (paper and electronic Procore)
- Maintain lists and other tracking spreadsheets
- All other duties as assigned.