Outside Sales / Cold Calling
ISA | Chatham, NJ | Full Time
The Sue Adler Team is currently hiring for an Outside Sales Associate / Recruiter to work alongside our listing agents and agent partners to find homeowners looking to sell. We are the top residential real estate team in the state of New Jersey and #8 internationally for Keller Williams. We are on track to close 250+ transactions in 2018!
You must have exceptional phone skills and a passion for phone-based sales, enjoy making 125+ calls a day, and be the type of person who gets excited every time you set an appointment and uses rejection as a motivator to find greater success. You have a fire in your belly and you don't give up. You are looking for a long-term career not a part-time job. You would be described as “tech savvy” and like to learn things as you go. You're extremely organized with great follow up skills and hate to let things fall through the cracks. You come off as genuine and intelligent, are great at instantly developing rapport and you have a strong track record of closing. You look at a challenge as fun and understand that it may take several “no’s” to get to a YES!
What we look for:
- An impeccable reputation for integrity
- Possess a deep passion for above and beyond service and advocacy for clients.
- Local knowledge of the Midtown Direct Train Line towns.
- You are warm, approachable, personable and comfortable with meeting new people & building new relationships.
- Hungry to succeed. You are all ready and willing to commit to daily prospecting & lead nurturing - you have a strong work ethic and are able to convert!
- You understand that nights and weekends are necessary in this business to be massively successful.
- Phenomenal follow-up and phone skills are a must! You're amazing at building and nurturing relationships long term.
- Coachable - Loves to be held accountable, and always wants to get better.
- Learning-Based – Absolute dedication to self-improvement through education, coaching, and accountability
- Willing to "take the stairs" - Understands that success takes hard work and grit.
- Team Player - Commitment to the goals of the team, its members and our clients
- Current real estate license or Willing to get one
- Grit - You don't give up. You are the type of person who learns from failure, keeps your head in the game, and always keeps pushing the bar higher.
Candidate must live within a half hour of Chatham, NJ, and be able to commute to the office. Candidate must also be willing to get their New Jersey real estate license. Competitive compensation plan includes Salary + Bonus on closed transactions. With a solid work ethic, the right candidate can make 6 figures in their first year.