Customer Service/Office Coordinator
Ohio Sports Group | Gahanna, OH | Full Time
About the Company
Ohio Sports Group, LLC is an ecommerce company that excels in selling sports memorabilia and merchandise through e-commerce and auction sites. In addition to their ecommerce presence, Ohio Sports Group is also a partner of Ohio State University hosting the Universities’ in-stadium and online auctions for licensed and autographed sports memorabilia. Our growing company is seeking skilled and motivated individuals to join our team.
Customer Service & Office Coordinator
Ohio Sports Group, LLC is seeking a talented, eager and self-driven individual to join our growing e-commerce based sports company. In this role, you must demonstrate a strong sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks with high accuracy while working independently and as a team. For the position, the candidate must be customer-service oriented, pay strong attention to detail, while being able to meet tight deadlines and solve problems in multiple aspects of the business on their own. Being organized, able to multitask and handle multiple projects at once are key in this role. Additionally, this employee must assist and provide support to management in completing day-to-day tasks and ensuring the office is able to function smoothly. In our growing company, this employee will play a critical role in both the day-to-day operations as well as working together with the rest of the office staff to continue to grow our business.
- Serve as a main point of contact for online shoppers through daily customer service inquiries via telephone, email and ecommerce support channels
- Troubleshoot and resolve website and customer shopping issues
- Work with our products and shipping departments to ensure customer orders are received and processed promptly and accurately.
- Contact vendors and affiliates as needed to ensure drop-ship and wholesale requests are being received and fulfilled in a timely fashion
- Assist with the shipping of online orders on select days and during peak times
- Providing other administrative support to all staff
- All other duties assigned
Skills & Attributes Required:
- Willingness to learn and assist Ohio Sports Group team in company sustainability & growth
- Ability to work under pressure and display confidence, collectiveness and professionalism when communicating with customers and office staff.
- Must show passion and enthusiasm in providing our customers the best possible service
- Ability to adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of sports a plus; specifically, athletes and historical moments in sports
- Some travel is possible in this position
- Weekend work may be needed on a case by case basis
- Must be physically present at work location during business hours
- Professional office environment; this position uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, email, and other forms of electronic communication
- Primarily sedentary role; however, ability to lift up to 40 pounds as necessary is required
- Must be able to successfully pass a background screening and social security verification
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Ohio Sports Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer