Installation | Macon, GA | Full Time
We are currently looking for full time Lead Installers and Installation Assistants.
The Sign Store designs, fabricates and installs a variety of indoor and outdoor signs. Outdoor signs range from yard signs to billboards. Installers and Installation Assistants will need to have the ability to tear down existing signs (if needed) and install new signage via a bucket and/or crane truck and hand tools.
At the Sign Store, we have teams of Installers and Installation Assistants. The installation team works with each other in a synchronized fashion with the helper assisting in prep work and utilizing their time providing what is needed to the Installer when needed. This team will need to work well with each other, get along, and perform with the highest standards for quality completion of work. Must be willing to work overtime and travel overnight if needed.
The Sign Store is very serious about safety. Candidates will have to pass a Criminal Background, have a clean 3-year Motor Vehicle report and pass an immediate drug screening prior to being considered. DOT Medical Certification and Drug Screen will be required on all CDL drivers.
- Preferred Class B CDL
- Basic electrical knowledge and experience preferred
- Use of power tools
- Ability to properly read a tape measure
- Perform work in all weather conditions
- Preferred a minimum of one to three years sign related experience or training.
- Prior Crane, or lineman experience is a plus
Attendance and punctuality are a must!
- Self-motivated, take pride in work, Dependable, professional
- Must be physically able to climb ladders, lift heavy objects, work well in small, high places
- Keep all tools and area clean and in working condition as well as restock of inventory
- Excellent work ethic, attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well, positive attitude
- Excellent customer service as well as working well with other team members.
- Ability to stand for long periods, lift heavy objects, bend, sit, climb ladders,
High school diploma/GED, Class B CDL (preferred for Installers, will help obtain if needed)