Warehouse | Hayward, CA | Full Time
Therm-x of California is the leading manufacturer of advanced temperature and control systems for high technology industries. Our company develops creative ways to most effectively measure temperature in applications ranging from chocolates to aerospace. The markets we serve include semiconductor and electronics, alternative energy, medical/biotech, defense/aerospace, petrochemical, and food/beverage. Cutting-edge manufacturing and advanced engineering capabilities allow us to support the evolving and unique temperature management needs of clients.
We are looking for a Shipping Supervisor to join our growing team. The right candidate will direct the daily activities of the shipping department, including productivity, quality, safety, and on time delivery.
- Organize the daily workload of the department and direct employees accordingly.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment including forklifts.
- Work proactively to maintain a positive team atmosphere at all times
- 2+ years lead/supervisor experience in shipping
- 2+ years operating fork lifts
- 2+ years experience with shipping invoices/POs
- Clean room experience a plus
- Very fast paced environment
We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, 401(K), sick leave and paid time off. Therm-x of California is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Therm-x of California conducts background checks, which complies with applicable law, on applicants who accept employment offers.