Materials | Hayward, CA | Full Time
Therm-x of California is the leading manufacturer of advanced temperature and control systems for high technology industries. Our company develops creative ways to most effectively measure temperature in applications ranging from chocolates to aerospace. The markets we serve include semiconductor and electronics, alternative energy, medical/biotech, defense/aerospace, petrochemical, and food/beverage. Cutting-edge manufacturing and advanced engineering capabilities allow us to support the evolving and unique temperature management needs of clients.
We are looking for an experienced, responsible, and detailed orientated individual to join our warehouse team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is a self-starter and could work well in a team environment. Need to be eager to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment all with attention to fine details.
- Responsible for performing tasks involved in the shipment of materials, supplies and equipment.
- Prepares records of goods shipped and bill of lading.
- Compares identifying information of outgoing shipments against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records.
- Posts weights and shipping charges and maintain shipping record files.
- Operate forklift and prepare goods for final shipment.
- Data entry of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Help maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Occasional driving.
- Additional duties as necessary
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 40 LBS
We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, 401(K), sick leave and paid time off. Therm-x of California is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Therm-x of California conducts background checks, which complies with applicable law, on applicants who accept employment offers.