Quality Inspector II - Both Shifts
Quality | Hayward, CA | Full Time
Quality Inspector – Level 2 – (Hayward/Castro Valley) Both Shifts
Therm-x of California is the leading manufacturer of Advanced Temperature and Control Systems for Hi-Technology industries. We have been in business for over 30 years and have a diverse customer base. We offer competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefits package.
This position requires ability to perform basic mechanical inspection by using measurement devices such as micrometer, caliper, height gage, pin gage, dial indicator etc. Be able to record inspection data onto inspection form. Perform incoming inspection of parts which may include activities such as PO verification using ERP system, visual and mechanical inspection of received parts, material and special process CoC verification.
Requirements and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to use:
- Basic mechanical hand tools such as Calipers, Mics, and Gauges.
- Electrical devices such as Digital Multi-Meters, Ohmmeters.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite applications including Word, Excel & Access
- Basic CMM operation to measure, interpret and record inspection data
- Be able to prepare final product certifications – CoCs
Education and Training:
- Requires High School Diploma.
- Additional vocational courses or technical training in areas such as blueprint reading, geometric dimensioning and tolerance are desired.
- Read and interpret Blue Prints.
- Intermediate math skills.
- Basic understanding of GD &T
- Basic CMM operation
Therm-x of California is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Therm-x of California conducts background checks, which complies with applicable law, on applicants who accept employment offers.