Quality | Hayward, CA | Full Time
Quality Inspector (Hayward / Castro Valley)
Therm-x of California is the leading manufacture for Advanced Temperature and Control Systems for Hi-Technology industries. We have been in business for over 30 years and have a diverse customer base. We offer competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefits package.
As a rapidly growing manufacturing company, we are looking for a Quality Inspector. The right candidate will perform routine and non-routine inspection of incoming materials, in process product, and finished products under limited supervision. Identify non-conforming materials and document inspection results by completing DMR reports, logs and summarizing data into the Therm-x quality database.
Education and Requirements
- Relevant QC inspection experience, preferably in regulated industry
- High School diploma, with some post high school technical training preferred
- Basic knowledge of QC systems, sampling methodologies and measuring tools
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Strong communication, documentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work accurately, follow instructions, and multi-task
- Self-motivated, team player and collaborate with all members of team
Therm-x of California is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Therm-x of California conducts background checks, which complies with applicable law, on applicants who accept employment offers.