Quality Engineers (Job Code: QA) (Multiple Openings)
Quality | Hayward, CA | Full Time
Employer: Therm-x of California, Inc.
Job Title: Quality Engineers (Job Code: QA) (Multiple Openings)
- Work with manufacturing and NPI engineering teams to determine product specifications and tolerances using 2D and 3D Computer-Aided Drafting (CAD) software;
- Develop sampling plans by applying attributes, variables, and sequential sampling methods;
- Perform root cause analysis using 8D analysis and fishbone diagrams;
- Provide advanced guidance to production teams in Value Stream Mapping (VSM);
- Establish company's product quality control plans and Quality Management System (QMS) documentation;
- Analyze disposition component and product defects through use and standardization of Statistical Process Control (SPC) systems; and
- Increase customer satisfaction and durability of products by performing Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), product design specifications and tolerances reviews.
- Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent degree) in Industrial and Systems Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline; and
- One year of experience as a Quality Engineer, Graduate Assistant, Trainee Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Application Engineer, Intern- Industrial Engineering or a related occupation.
- The required experience must include 6 months of experience with 8D analysis, 2D and 3D Computer-Aided Drafting (CAD) software, Value Stream Mapping, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Statistical Process Control (SPC) systems.
Job Site: Therm-x of California, Inc., 3200 Investment Blvd, Hayward, CA 94545
Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Contact: Apply below with job code