Detail Operator (Hayward) Both Shifts
Detail | Hayward, CA | Full Time
Therm-x of California is the leading manufacture for Advanced Temperature and Control Systems for Hi-Technology industries. We have been in business for over 30 years and have a diverse customer base. We offer competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Deburring and polishing machines parts and assemblies including aluminum, stainless steel, and plastics using deburring hand tools and power sanders and grinders. Since many of the parts are expensive and easily damaged a keen attention to detail is required. Cleaning and hardware installation are also performed in this work center.
Requirements and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work directly with supervisors leads to follow defined process documents and practices.
- Knowledge with hand tools and measuring instruments
- Must be able to read and interpret manufacturing drawings
- Operate and maintain detail and cleaning equipment.
- Measure and examine, completed parts detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications using precision instruments.
- Observe and listen to tools and machines in order to diagnose machine malfunctions to determine need for adjustments or repairs.
- Preferred but not required - experience detaining prototype and production parts and assemblies.
Therm-x of California is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.