Data Entry Clerk
Warehouse | Hayward, CA | Full Time
Data Entry Clerk (Hayward/Castro Valley)
Therm-x of California is the leading manufacturer of Advanced Temperature and Control Systems for high technology industries. Our company develops creative ways to most effectively measure temperature in applications ranging from Chocolates to Aerospace. The markets we serve include Semiconductor and Electronics, Alternative Energy, Medical/Biotech, Defense/Aerospace, Petrochemical, and Food/Beverage. Cutting-edge manufacturing and advanced engineering capabilities allow us to support the evolving and unique temperature management needs of clients who envision innovative process solutions.
The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for supporting the materials department by entering data into our various processing systems.
Requirements and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and sort documents / data sheets for the purpose of data entry
- Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered first
- Check to make sure that accurate data has been entered into the database
- Follow data program techniques and procedures to maintain data entry requirements
- Confer with supervisor regarding incomplete information
- Check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes immediately
- Check source documents against entered data to ensure data integrity at every stage
- Assist in developing and maintaining improved records within the database system
Therm-x of California is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Therm-x of California conducts background checks, which complies with applicable law, on applicants who accept employment offers.