CNC Assistant - Hayward
Machining | Hayward, CA | Full Time
CNC Assistant (Hayward / Castro Valley)
Therm-x of California is the leading manufacture for Advanced Temperature and Control Systems for Hi-Technology industries. We have been in business for over 30 years and have a diverse customer base. We offer competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefits package.
As a rapidly growing manufacturing company, we are looking for a CNC Assistant to help with machine shop operations. This role will assist Tool Crib and Machinists by setting up cutting tools for machining operations, organizing documentations and reports.
Requirements and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work directly with department supervisors and leads to prepare tools and paperwork for scheduled jobs to run in the Machine Shop.
- Have the ability to use hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Must be able to read and interpret basic manufacturing drawings and understand basic Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance standard (GD&T).
- Maintaining 5s working conditions and machinery lubrication system.
- Understand and follow the procedures that pertain to the FAB division Machine Shop.
- Continuously look for any issues that could cause safety or Copy Exact violations.
Education and Training:
High School graduate or GED
Therm-x of California is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Therm-x of California conducts background checks, which complies with applicable law, on applicants who accept employment offers.