Clean Room Technician
Materials | Hayward, CA | Full Time
Clean Room Technician
Therm-x of California is the leading manufacturer of advanced temperature and control systems for high technology industries. Our company develops creative ways to most effectively measure temperature in applications ranging from chocolates to aerospace. The markets we serve include semiconductor and electronics, alternative energy, medical/biotech, defense/aerospace, petrochemical, and food/beverage. Cutting-edge manufacturing and advanced engineering capabilities allow us to support the evolving and unique temperature management needs of clients.
We are looking for a Clean Room Technician to join our growing team. The clean room technician will be an integral part of our manufacturing process. Many of our finished products are funneled through the clean room prior to shipping. This is a fast paced environment in which the clean room technician will learn and master several different cleaning and packaging techniques, clean room protocols, with the unique opportunity to see and handle various finished products manufactured by Therm-X.
- Work in compliance with ISO standards for clean room requirements
- Pack products according to company standards
- Set up, adjust and operate packaging equipment
- Follow work orders to properly clean and inspect parts
- Complete daily paperwork regarding production and non-conformance products
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of visual inspection requirements
- Past experience working in clean room environment a plus
- QA experience a plus
- Ability to lift up to 40 LBS
We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, 401(K), sick leave and paid time off. Therm-x of California is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Therm-x of California conducts background checks, which complies with applicable law, on applicants who accept employment offers.