Materials | Hayward, CA | Full Time
Therm-x of California is the leading manufacture for Advanced Temperature and Control Systems for Hi-Technology industries. We have been in business for over 30 years and have a diverse customer base. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
Therm-x of California is looking for a Buyer who will allocate, plan, and maintain applicable inventory levels of components and assemblies based upon messages from the ERP System. Quote, purchase, plan, and control all components from approved suppliers. Coordinate and negotiate best price, terms, and delivery
Requirements and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in development of Approved Supplier list for R&D and Manufacturing.
- Will approve and Setup into our ERP system new suppliers by sending Self-Assessment and W9 information.
- Set-up of Inventory parts with correct Buyer codes, Cost, part number and lead-time.
- Manage Min/Max Levels for standard raw materials.
- Run MRP for new orders received daily.
- Follow up on open orders with use of Vendor “Open PO by Buyer”.
- Must be able to manage Push-In and Pull-Out messages caused by demand changes.
Education and Experience
- AA Degree in Business or Engineering related field or Equivalent Job Training
- MRO experience desired
Therm-x of California is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Therm-x of California conducts background checks, which complies with applicable law, on applicants who accept employment offers.