Social Media Manager
Marketing | Beverly Hills, CA | Full Time
The NOW, a new concept massage boutique, was founded on the principle that self-care is a necessity not a luxury. Designed to serve as an oasis from today’s fast paced digital society, their goal is to offer high-quality, affordable massage services in an inspired setting. After launching in 2015, The NOW quickly became a wellness destination for globe-trotting influencers and locals alike. With several boutiques currently open from coast to coast and more than 60 locations on the horizon, The NOW is looking forward to bringing their thoughtfully crafted menu with customizable enhancements, healing products and singular design aesthetic to cities all over the United States.
- Oversee and execute social media strategies, guidelines, best practices, promotional campaigns and day-to-day activities while optimizing and monetizing the brand’s presence on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok and other relevant social media platforms
- Conceptualize and collaborate with creative team to implement compelling content and programs across various social platforms that engages and communicates effectively with our audience
- Able to work quickly and in sync with The NOW’s creative team to carry The NOW’s voice throughout all social media platforms through posting, engagement and asset creation. Excellent writing skills. Strong familiarity with health and wellness and beauty topics, as well as basic familiarity with current cultural events.
- Analyze effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media efforts in order to determine campaign effectiveness through relevant monitoring tools
- Develop social media copy for both editorial and marketing efforts
- Create and manage influencer, ambassador and blogger outreach program
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media/marketing/e-commerce technologies and benchmark and research competitors and industry leaders in social media. Constantly explore and evaluate new social platforms, tools, services and vendors and provide recommendations
- Establish and execute strategic social strategies and campaigns for new product launches, brand and franchise boutique openings and brand partnerships
- Manage day-to-day email marketing activities, such as email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging, and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered, and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Work with creative and marketing leadership and partner agency to help manage all aspects of paid social campaigns to drive traffic for brand and franchise boutiques utilizing various digital paid advertising strategies including search, display, social and video.
- Manage forecasting and reporting at channel level for traffic, revenue, spend, and ROI, establish the content calendar, and manage website uploads and landing pages development
- Key point person responsible for trafficking digital marketing creative assets and social media copy through key stakeholders in all departments
- Retrieve, organize and distribute social media and website analytics
- Assist in development and quality assurance of creative, social media copy, photoshoots, website assets and collateral materials.
- Four or more years prior social media marketing experience in hospitality, wellness, fitness, or beauty highly preferred and actively engaged in using social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of marketing and social media strategies that lead directly to generating measurable sales results.
- Well-versed in digital media and social media metrics and monitoring tools with a General understanding of Google Ads and Facebook Advertising
- Experience in successfully concepting and managing strategic social marketing projects
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively and meet aggressive project deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, with demonstrated success in building relationships with customers and executive management.
- Strong phone and written communication skills.
- Skilled with marketing analysis of key data points.
- Structured organizational skills and extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-growing, fast-paced, exciting and fun team environment.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.