Massage Therapist- Full or Part Time
National Franchise Boutique Locations | Denver, CO | Full Time
New Location Opening in Cherry Creek North
Do you believe the power of touch can inspire?
Do you believe the power of touch can transform?
If you do, you embody what our team is made of.
Join our talented team of Massage Therapists and watch your career grow.
The NOW Massage, a new concept massage boutique, was founded on the principle that self-care is a necessity not a luxury. Designed to serve as an oasis from today’s fast paced digital society, our goal is to offer high-quality, affordable massage services in a beautiful setting. After launching in 2015, The NOW quickly became LA’s hottest wellness destination for globetrotting influencers and locals alike. Four boutiques later, we have embarked on a national franchise expansion and are looking forward to bringing our thoughtfully crafted menu with customizable enhancements, healing products and singular design aesthetic to cities all over the United States.
- Provide customized massage through a variety of therapeutic modalities (Swedish, Sports, Stretching Techniques, Neuromuscular, Eastern modalities, etc.).
- Educate guests on the therapeutic value of massage.
- Support and be supported, teach and be taught by a diverse team of professionals interested in the holistic power of massage.
- Full and Part-Time positions available.
- Licensed/Certified Massage Therapists at all experience levels encouraged to apply.
- Competitive pay ($35 - $48/hr. including tips based on experience + bonuses)
- Health benefit subsidy for Full-Time (employees averaging 24 hrs. per week per quarter)
- 401(k) with up to 4% match once qualified (includes both Part-Time and Full-Time employees)
- Base Pay provided between appointments
- Flexible scheduling
- Aesthetically inspiring environment (Instagram: @thenowmassage )
- Uplifting and nurturing environment for both guests and therapists
- Strong team work ethic with an emphasis on massage therapist support
- Limitless growth potential in the busy, high-tipping location of Cherry Creek North
- All service supplies, wardrobe requirements, and clientele provided
- Top of the line hydraulic massage tables and all new equipment.
- No mandatory upselling or scripting, so you can focus on your craft and the needs of your guest.
- An environment where diversity is celebrated
- Must be licensed/certified to provide massage services in this locality. Must present license/certification during the interview process and maintain it throughout employment if hired.
- Knowledge of Swedish and targeted Deep Tissue Massage are a must, knowledge of specialized modalities is a plus.
- Strong communication skills based in empathetic and active listening
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Dedicated and motivated professional with a positive attitude.
- Must have some availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays. All team members are required to work at least one PM shift and one weekend shift (Friday PM counts as a weekend shift).
- Maintain service room to standards.
- Physical demands of the job include:
- Must be able to stand for up to 6 hours in length.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill room resetting tasks and all massage service protocols. Requires grasping, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
The company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.